Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not in the cards

I really wanted to play in the Morningtide prerelease, but apparently NG had already ran out of tickets when I passed by the day before. I didn't know that such a thing could happen, and even if I did I wouldn't have expected it this set (which seemed to be relatively low-key).


Afterwards I found that the prerelease pool was all Morningtide, no Lorwyn. I'm guessing NG's supply of Lorwyn is still tight, so they scaled back the prerelease. Unfortunate, since I would have been interested in 6 Morningtide boosters... well, I'll have to make do with a booster box and a fat pack.

On the other hand, it was a pretty restful weekend. I watched Sweeny Todd (it was ok) and spent time with friends and family. I slept a lot too, which is very important. Hm, maybe I should just bug Pat to play a Lorwyn (pauper) league.

No comments: